She's here at last!

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
4 fluid ounces of castor oil and a glass of fizzy orange later...
our newest member arrived at 05:15 this morning.
Baby and mum doing fine.
No flash, earlier hours of the morning ISO1600 and severe sleep deprivation so it's no masterpiece but there's the first shot of Katrin Rebecca...

IMG_8982.jpg

Congratulations Bachs, sleep depravation is something you will have to get used to:dizzy: , baby looks lovely, must take after her mother:D
all the best to you all:clap: :clap::beer:

Congrats Bachs And mrs Bachs and welcome Katrin.
Ken.

Congratulations Bachs to you and your wife:clap: , hope all are doing well:thumb:

Yes ... congrats Bachs ... no more sleep for a bit then !

Well done Mum !

Not a bad pic in the circs m8 !

Congratulations to you both, and welcome to your beautiful daughter. Looking forward to seeing all the 'proud dad' shots :)

well done to you both,

enjoy these days.............blink and she will be 16......

Vince

NoPix said:
well done to you both,

enjoy these days.............blink and she will be 16......

Vince

Must have blinked twice - my daughter is 21 soon.

Congrats Bachs :D

congrats on the baby girl Bachs :clap:

Congratulations to you both :thumb: :clap:

Congratulations and the best of luck to you all.

Congratulations Steve and Mrs Steve, and welcom alog Katrin Rebecca!

Congratulations to the Both of you. Your spare cash won't be going on photography any more.

Lovely photo congratulations to the three of you. Now I suppose that we wont see so much of you on the forum - logging on to Fatherhood advice sites. Our Five are now producing Grandchildren which are great fun and you can hand them back!

Congratulations M8.

allow me to endulge in a celebratory drink to wet her head :beer:

she's beautiful! :)

congrats to you and ur mrs.

congratulations :clap: hope u are all doing well

Thank you very much everyone from me and Mrs Bachs...I've just grabbed 2 hours sleep..the first since I woke up Friday morning!

She's a lovely placid baby and talking to her in the womb every day of the pregnancy has paid off...I only need to talk to her and she goes back to sleep! (same effect as with the Mrs when I'm showing her a Canon lens catalogue)

I'm going to cherish every day, before I know it I'll be interviewing her prospective boyfreinds whilst sat across a table cleaning my gun
(got that one from someone on here, can't remember who :D )

Couple of more (sorry, just can't help myself :D )

Getting ready for her first bath

IMG_9004.jpg

and getting some zzzz's after her feed

IMG_8997.jpg

Awww... doesn't she look so angelic in the 2nd pic? I bet she's not so angelic at early o'clock in the morning :)

Congratulations, glad everything went well and Mrs. Bachs and the new baby are doing good...

...great to see the Bachs clan getting bigger, all the best mate :thumb:

Congratulations to you and your family

Steve, make sure you get the old Dad & baby hand shot ..... with your B&W conversion skills , it would be a cracker of a shot.

Back