Shield Bug

Name
Catherine
Edit My Images
Yes
One of my first macro's of the year! :)

5670383351_74c94d0407_z.jpg

I know the feeling ! For me its not that bad, I do find the concrete or what ever it is standing on rather distracting, but maybe it was a one off opportinuity to get the shot.

Best is to keep trying and you'll be sure to get a winner :)

Apart from it being a rather good shot, that's the most goofy looking shield bug I've ever seen :D..

"hey guysshhh" :D

I know the feeling ! For me its not that bad, I do find the concrete or what ever it is standing on rather distracting, but maybe it was a one off opportinuity to get the shot.

Best is to keep trying and you'll be sure to get a winner :)

I almost stepped on the little blighter, it was perched smack bang in the middle of the steps onto the garden, I was thinking of maybe going off into the woods later this month and just hope I find one in a more natural setting :)

Apart from it being a rather good shot, that's the most goofy looking shield bug I've ever seen :D..

"hey guysshhh" :D

Haha, that's the only reason I photographed it :LOL: Love their silly faces!

It can't be that bad can it? :LOL:

I think its quite good actually Catherine, .... Good colours, nice composition, and certainly nailed the focus .... shame you can only see one eye, and the BG etc is a bit iffy .......... but you take whats there, and make the most of it ..... (y)

Dave ....

Back