Shiny Two fast through Tebay pass 28th Feb

Name
Bill
Edit My Images
No
A quietish day at Tebay in somewhat challenging conditions :-

hawktbay28feb6.jpg

We had three Hawks and a very special Tornado which kept up the good run of frontliners. Tebay may not be as busy as some locations but it does produce the goods with dynamic and interesting aspects.

hawktbay28feb1.jpg

hawktbay28feb2.jpg

hawktbay28feb3.jpg

hawktbay28feb4.jpg

hawktbay28feb5.jpg

torntbay28feb1.jpg

torntbay28feb2.jpg

torntbay28feb3.jpg

torntbay28feb4.jpg

A good day in good company we met a young chap taking video and I have to say what he was doing looked good there is room for everone.

Cheers
Bill

Great set Bill, I think the Tonka shots are really nice, was this all from one pass by the GR4? if so great panning.

Yeh only one Pass Phil not a lot doing yesterday and it was dark at times but good sport and the GR4 made the day.

Cheers
Bill

Yes it was the Sigma with the TC Gordon maybe not the best conditions to try that out in I actually took the TC off before the GR4 came through 300mm is a bit short for me at Tebay unfortunately.

Bill

Some Excellent shots from Tebay Bill.........and another set of 'Tornado GR4' images to go with your huge collection!.....'special' paint scene too!.....really impressive angles you can get of the Aircraft through that location and you certainly are making the best of it........top notch Low Level shots Bill......Cheers Barry

Cheers Bazza hope the weather isn't as bad as they are forecasting for you and the guys going down to the Loop next week good luck to you all bring back some stunning shots.

Bill

Back