Shoot in cinema or library?!

Name
Mustafa
Edit My Images
No
Hey
A model suggested a shoot in a location like cinema or a library, I am not sure if it's possible to shoot in a location like that, anyone any suggestions/experiences?

Thanks

Just ask them nicely. Library will probably be more willing than a cinema though

digital85 said:
Just ask them nicely. Library will probably be more willing than a cinema though

I suppose that would be the case, just wondering which cinemas are better, independent? Or big ones? I don't want them to see this as a commercial work since it's not!

I would've thought independent. I'd see them as more likely to encourage art than dealing with some spotty faced kid in the Odeon who has no authority over nothing other than the Popcorn.

I suppose that would be the case, just wondering which cinemas are better, independent? Or big ones? I don't want them to see this as a commercial work since it's not!

Try the Everyman cinema chain or the Electric Cinema in Notting Hill. The Electric Cinema is actually gorgeous inside, in a very old world cinema kind of way, definitely a lovely backdrop for photos.

Try the Everyman cinema chain or the Electric Cinema in Notting Hill. The Electric Cinema is actually gorgeous inside, in a very old world cinema kind of way, definitely a lovely backdrop for photos.

See my flickr page for Film Noir shoot in the Electric Cinema in Birmingham.

jeff

Thanks for the suggestions, I will check them out.

See my flickr page for Film Noir shoot in the Electric Cinema in Birmingham.

jeff

Great photos, so how did you approach the cinema, did you have to pay them?

thanks

Back