Shooting Birds and Wildlife

Name
Daryl
Edit My Images
No
Hi guys and Gals.

Anyone in the Oxfordshire or surrounding Counties willing to let me tag along and get some tips advice on shooting gods little and medium size creatures.

I am a full time tog but never ever get the enough spare time to what got me into photography in the first place.

Would be nice to shoot some stuff not work related.

i'll spring for packed lunch and endless coffeee......

Thanks in advance.

Hi Daryl, a pity I am not closer as I would love to help out but you would probably spend more time following me into pubs :D Nicki (aka Briony) has her place with the Kites up near you but I have not seen or heard from her on here recently so not sure if she is busy with work or not. Hopefully someone will come to your rescue(y) There is always the Cotswold wildlife park for you to go around with plenty of subjects to choose from.

Rich

Also not far from you and there are a few good spots down here:)

Un like Rich the pubs are a little way away, but I'm sure we can stop in one or two;)

if only you guys were near me ),,:

What sort of stuff are you after Joe?

Try Lackford Lakes for a good variety of stuffand don't forget the Abbey Gardens. Most stuff in the Abbey Gardens is so human tolerant you can get away with a WA lens :LOL:

Nick

Tractor Boy said:
What sort of stuff are you after Joe?

Try Lackford Lakes for a good variety of stuffand don't forget the Abbey Gardens. Most stuff in the Abbey Gardens is so human tolerant you can get away with a WA lens :LOL:

Nick

Hey nick, lack ford and Woodbridge are my favourite haunts to be honest! I didn't think about abbey gardens what a good idea! Cheers mate, you from bury? :D

Hey nick, lack ford and Woodbridge are my favourite haunts to be honest! I didn't think about abbey gardens what a good idea! Cheers mate, you from bury? :D

Yep - don't get out to Lackford as much as I would like but have got a hide at the bottom of the garden as we back onto open wooded land then farmland.

Tractor Boy said:
Yep - don't get out to Lackford as much as I would like but have got a hide at the bottom of the garden as we back onto open wooded land then farmland.

Oh wow that's awesome, if I had a hide in my garden I would live in it! What part of bury if you don't mind me asking, I'm from welnetham and I was surprised at the large range of bird here in my garden, saw greenfinch, goldfinch, coal tit, etc etc

Back