Shooting the unseen areas

Edit My Images
Yes
So things have not gone to plan with the move to Wales. We were meant to be in before the start of the school year and still not in! but we have a date at last!!!! we are currently living still living at the in-laws also north wales. luckily with more than enough room. until i get a fixed address finding work isn't going well but the impromptu trips out have been doing wonders for my mental health lol
anyway here is what ive been up to finding the unseen areas of Snowdonia /eryri

This morning i revisited my image of the ancient woodland only to find out that one of the trunks had been snapped, either by wind or grazing sheep. a little bit gutted as i had planned on doing a series but i will continue shooting the scene till spring to complete it.

DSC05088FB by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

DSC05128fb by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

DSC05108FB by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

The unknown by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

Layer cake by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

twist 2 by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

DSC05085 by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

tree-crep-raysFB by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

Last edited:
So things have not gone to plan with the move to Wales. We were meant to be in before the start of the school year and still not in! but we have a date at last!!!! we are currently living still living at the in-laws also north wales. luckily with more than enough room. until i get a fixed address finding work isn't going well but the impromptu trips out have been doing wonders for my mental health lol
anyway here is what ive been up to finding the unseen areas of Snowdonia /eryri

This morning i revisited my image of the ancient woodland only to find out that one of the trunks had been snapped, either by wind or grazing sheep. a little bit gutted as i had planned on doing a series but i will continue shooting the scene till spring to complete it.

DSC05088FB by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

DSC05128fb by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

DSC05108FB by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

The unknown by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

Layer cake by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

twist 2 by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

DSC05085 by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

tree-crep-raysFB by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr
Excellent shots those.

Back