shooting

Edit My Images
Yes
been target shooting today at weston park game fair, also took the camera for a bit of shooting
DSC_0014.jpg

Hard to comment on this one to be fair. Technically it's all there, DOF and well exposed but doesn't scream of sport to me..although I have no idea what to do if the tables where turned. Maybe a B&W conversion might help add more 'drama' to the pic.

I think that to make this work you either need to make the focal plane fall on the windage/elevation screws, or back off slightly and have a deeper DoF from his cheek to the front lens cap. It just doesn't quite balance as things stand at the moment.

Love the idea though!

Colour by far. You lose the qualities of the rifle too much in the BW version! :)

Difficult sport to capture imagewise, but I quite like the shot, maybe one more stop needed for a bit more overall sharpness on the rifle. Nice bit of kit though, was it a .22 rifle or .177 air rifle?

we use .177 air rifles and shoot from 8yds upto 55yds and you have to hit a disk 40mm diametre or reducer which is 25mm diametre.

Is that Simon Ayres trying out Conors rifle and March scope like the shoot bit less do dof would be a little better for me

Gary

a sport that in my experience i havent seen pictured alot but i like the capture

prefer the colur pic

A sport I used to be heavily involved in :)

Do you know my old mucker Holly from Springfield (silly question I know everyone knows "Our Olly" the mouth from the south) Once seen never, ever forgotten. :LOL:

Stew (or clarky as Holly would know me) :D

Back