ShootLocal Iphone Ipad App For Photographic Locations

Theres not as many photographers with Iphones and Ipads as I thought either that or you think its a carp App, starting to add my locations now

Pleased its of some use to you, yeah James theres not many markers on as yet, but Im sure it will soon be well populated with locations (y)

I think in time it will be a great App (y)

Just going to download it now.Thanks for the heads up James..it looks a useful app.

Just downloaded it dave, cheers for the heads up buddy (y)

Just looked at local pics ... the nearest to me is 32 miles :LOL: Early days i guess !!

Just going to download it now.Thanks for the heads up James..it looks a useful app.

Dave actually, Liz, pleased you will use it

Just downloaded it dave, cheers for the heads up buddy (y)

Just looked at local pics ... the nearest to me is 32 miles :LOL: Early days i guess !!

Yeah think its only in the beginning stages as yet but as more people get it and add to it, it will be a great resource (y)

Hi, guys! Thanks to Dave for sharing our app with the community here! We are indeed in our early stages but seeing really great growth. Since ShootLocal is a community-driven app, users like you help make it what it is -- and can be -- so we hope you'll add locations, spread the word, and enjoy it!

We're photographers ourselves and love feedback from our peers. So if you have suggestions or questions, throw them out there. We'll do our best to respond and adapt the application if called for.

Cheers!
ShootLocal :)

Hi, guys! Thanks to Dave for sharing our app with the community here! We are indeed in our early stages but seeing really great growth. Since ShootLocal is a community-driven app, users like you help make it what it is -- and can be -- so we hope you'll add locations, spread the word, and enjoy it!

We're photographers ourselves and love feedback from our peers. So if you have suggestions or questions, throw them out there. We'll do our best to respond and adapt the application if called for.

Cheers!
ShootLocal :)

HI Beverly :wave:

Welcome to TP (y)

Im pleased you joined I think its a fab App, thats why I posted it it here to spread the news and hopefully many more photographers can add ans share their fav location I think its a fab resource,

Thanks again for this very useful fee App your stars :clap:

Last edited:
I have a question will the Android App be available soon?

Also it would be good if I could view the maps in Landscape format for my IPad, you know so it turns on the orientation of my Ipad (y)

Ive just downloaded the app. Just waiting to see if it works for me.

Last edited:
Im liking it a lot think its a great resource Ive put a few locations on already going to add more plus a lot of over seas places Ive found, thats why I started this thread (y) thought it would have more interest, they are making it for android as well soon

Last edited:
I've downloaded it, but have only added one place so far!
Thanks for sharing it! :)

I only got an iphone last week and found this, but Im put off by the terms and conditions ie

"no shootlocal content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed..........." etc etc, which you expect as they don't want people using their hard work, however in the next paragraph they don't claim ownership and are clear on not claiming copyright for something I upload however anything I do upload....

"hereby grant a non exclusive, fully paid and royalty free, worldwide, limited licence to use, modify, delete from, and to , publicly perform, publicly display..."

I only got an iphone last week and found this, but Im put off by the terms and conditions ie

"no shootlocal content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed..........." etc etc, which you expect as they don't want people using their hard work, however in the next paragraph they don't claim ownership and are clear on not claiming copyright for something I upload however anything I do upload....

"hereby grant a non exclusive, fully paid and royalty free, worldwide, limited licence to use, modify, delete from, and to , publicly perform, publicly display..."

Just use a low res image that your not bothered about being used with a watermark on it

Will give that a wee go, ta for the heads up.

Back