Shortlisted!

L

lauren_t

I was looking on the NME's website like 2 months ago and saw they were running this photography competition so I thought why not enter it?
I forgot about it due to starting college on a National Dip. in Photography course for a bit then tonight I was browsing their website and saw that the'd announced a short list so I had a look in the category I'd entered, 15-17 as I'm 16 and there was MY photo of Pete Doherty.

I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT. I was shaking like all over, couldn't hold the phone so that I could tell my parents and I feel quite over excited about it by just typing this!!! And its being sponsored by the British Music Experience at the O2 and all winners and shortlisted entries will be exhibited there too!

But really, even though I am with an online music magazine, it has made the journey to this point in time and walking up Oxford Street to instores when I first started shooting gigs so worthwhile I can't really put it into words!!

Congrats and good luck dude.

I was looking on the NME's website like 2 months ago and saw they were running this photography competition so I thought why not enter it?
I forgot about it due to starting college on a National Dip. in Photography course for a bit then tonight I was browsing their website and saw that the'd announced a short list so I had a look in the category I'd entered, 15-17 as I'm 16 and there was MY photo of Pete Doherty.

I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT. I was shaking like all over, couldn't hold the phone so that I could tell my parents and I feel quite over excited about it by just typing this!!! And its being sponsored by the British Music Experience at the O2 and all winners and shortlisted entries will be exhibited there too!

But really, even though I am with an online music magazine, it has made the journey to this point in time and walking up Oxford Street to instores when I first started shooting gigs so worthwhile I can't really put it into words!!

:clap: :clap:

Congrats Lauren, and a cracking image

Congrats always nice to get recognised.
Some nice shots there further down the ratings. Not sure about the top 2 so I'm assuming it's a 'how many friends can you get to vote' type thing (so I've voted for you ;) )

Great stuff, mostly girls/ladies taking them pics in the top 10, must feel good to put the boys to shame. Their probably too pusy getting ****ed :).

Congratulations Lauren!
Thats fantastic news -I've voted for you.

Good luck!

Thank you all so much :D
Apparently shortlists will be in the magazine so I'll go into town and look for it tomorrow.

Another vote for you notched up and certainly deserved. Well done.

Back