Shot from Car window

Edit My Images
No
As the title says. I shot from the drivers seat in traffic this morning. I had to wind the passenger window down, point shoot and hope. The effect came out ok as I got the Solar glare in the corner and it's reasonably in focus. Might be fun to play with. Feel free chaps.

DSCN2224.jpg

I love this sort of scene, chilly but clean, crisp and bright.

Man I love this time of year.

It's the best time of year IMO. I couldn't resist the shot, although I should have pulled over and done a decent job of it.

This weekend will get up on the hills early doors and see what I can shoot.

Yes, the clear skies and fresh chilli mornings offer some great photo opportunities and change the way our normal views appear.

Good photo when you consider it was shot from the car in traffic.

The weather is a little different there to here, the forecast was up to 20cm of snow to fall overnight and I thought nothing of it assuming the reports to be as accurate as over in England ;) Woke up this morning and they were right, I might venture out later today if it stops, but at the moment there is no sign of that :(

JamPal said:
Might be fun to play with. Feel free chaps.

really nice morning shot there, esp as it was from the car!

had a little go, hope you like it. gave it a bit of a velvia feel using the Fred Miranda velvia vision plugin, i thought it worked quite well, maybe a little too much yellow but im not sure.

dscn22249ns.jpg

Thanks Noah

That's nice, in that it warms the light up. Although it takes away the cold icy edge.

Back