1. sconner

sconner

Name:
    Marcin
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Hey fellas, have you stumbled upon any good straps for M system, something simple and elegant. Preferably withount baseplate mount. Cheers!

2. Mick616

Mick616

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    I just ordered the PD leash to try, dont use a strap that often but its a pain putting it on and off when I do. like the quick on & off of the PD. hopefully it comes before the weekend.

andybiff likes this.
  3. sconner

sconner

Name:
    Marcin
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    How's the peak design one?

4. Mick616

Mick616

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    got it yesterday, very happy with it, havent actaully been out & about with it but it seems like it will do me nicely, I like being able just to slip it up when I want to take a pic and so easy to take off when not needed. I'm quite impressed!.

5. HectorHughMunro

HectorHughMunro

Edit My Images:
    No
    There are some 4V leather straps on EBay for £10 at the moment. Very well designed and with clips that allow you to quickly remove it. Footprint straps are very retro and well made (in Britain) - also EBay.

6. andybiff

andybiff

Name:
    Andy
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Have a look at peak designs. Like mike616 says the leash is good. I have a couple of their straps. The quick release clips mean it’s easy to swap you favourite out if you need to. Though the leash is the one I use the most

Mick616 likes this.
  7. SL195564

SL195564

Edit My Images:
    No
    Dead Camera makes a beauty with a red dot. Very nice touch.

8. LeeRatters

LeeRatters

Name:
    Lee
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    @Mick616 @andybiff

What camera set ups do you use with the Leash please? I was thinking of the Lite but the Leash looks even smaller & easier to use/store.

I have the A7, L Bracket & CV40/1.2E as my heaviest combination which is no more than 1Kg I wouldn't have thought.

Ta

9. andybiff

andybiff

Name:
    Andy
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    I use my Canon 750d and usually with the 50mm F1.8 or the kit lens. sometimes the 10 -18mm too but I also use the cuff a lot especially if I use the bags with the capture clip. I am upgrading to the 80d so might need a rethink strap wise.

LeeRatters likes this.
  10. LeeRatters

LeeRatters

Name:
    Lee
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Thanks. Not too much difference then as an average. Especially for how often & for how long I actually walk around using the strap!

11. Mick616

Mick616

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Lee I use it with my 5Dmk4 and a 24 to 105 and 70-200 f4l is and its fine.

LeeRatters likes this.
  12. LeeRatters

LeeRatters

Name:
    Lee
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Wow! That more than covers me & some :) Thanks.

Mick616 likes this.
  13. Retune

Retune

Edit My Images:
    No
    I use the standard Leica strap, which is I think the 14312:

https://www.cliftoncameras.co.uk/Leica-Standard-Carrying-Strap-with-Antislip-Pad-14312

The rings and their plastic protectors are designed to avoid damaging the camera when installing or using it. It's a strong but not very wide nylon strap with a shoulder grip that does have a leica logo, but it's black on black (without a red dot, thankfully).

Reviews:

https://www.amazon.com/Leica-Neck-Strap-Cameras-14312/dp/B000U9QQ5E
    https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/30496-REG/Leica_14312_Carrying_Strap_with_Anti_Slip.html

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzuwkR4jvK4