Show us yer film shots then!

This is what cameras are for, everything else is just an after thought..:love:

:agree: Memories caught on camera is why I started taking photos but it's far too easy to get hung up on composition, light etc and miss the moments like this.

2nd one for me Mark, works very well.

One from a while ago when messing with a Holga (not a euphemism :D) on HP5. Not sure I like it really....or do I :thinking:

Dark by andysnapper1, on Flickr

Andy

^^^WHS. Superb.

Andy

A few from Edinburgh a couple of weeks back with my Fuji GA645:

Last edited:
A few from Edinburgh a couple of weeks back with my Fuji GA645:

Portra doing what Portra does best, cracking shots. I really want a 645 rangefinder :LOL:

Me too...damn it I thought I'd cured this pesky GAS.

There is no cure Andy.

My name is Nick and it's been 16 days since my last acquisition :help:

You don't bl**dy help with your.."ooh, look I've got a Voigtlander Bessa for sale"....:LOL:

You don't bl**dy help with your.."ooh, look I've got a Voigtlander Bessa for sale"....:LOL:

I'll even let you pay in instalments or I would trade for an MF rangefinder :naughty:

Portra doing what Portra does best, cracking shots. I really want a 645 rangefinder :LOL:

Thanks, I did happen to sneak one shot with Fuji Pro 160NS though amongst the Portra shots (The grafitti pic).

I really love the lens on this GA645. The camera has its quirks, but it can produce some really nice results in a relatively compact package (as medium format goes).

If you happen to catch the film strain of Gear Acquisition Syndrome, at least you can usually sell your acquisitions for near enough what you paid, so no harm done. :)

Looks like a good one, although be aware that this GA645 only gets 15 shots per roll of 120 and not 16.

This may or may not be a big deal for some folks, but I know that I personally held out for one that shot 16.

If you happen to catch the film strain of Gear Acquisition Syndrome, at least you can usually sell your acquisitions for near enough what you paid, so no harm done. :)

You should listen to him Andy, wise words indeed :LOL:

Looks like a good one, although be aware that this GA645 only gets 15 shots per roll of 120 and not 16.

This may or may not be a big deal for some folks, but I know that I personally held out for one that shot 16.

Useful to know, thanks.

I always love those Portra shots. Yummy. This is the other Ektar one I took around the same time.

Both very nice - lovely colours

Keep thinking I should have another crack at the Velvia in the fridge but previous attempts have been ropey!

Mark

Mountain village restaurant with state of the art cooking facilities and seating to accomodate ......ONE person :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

OM-10 Rollei RPX 100

Last edited:
La Tête Carrée ( The Square Head)

This building, shaped as a square head, houses the offices for the local library.

Access to the offices are via the library which is located below the "head" and it's surrounding gardens.

Oly Trip 35 Ilford HP5

Last edited:
Not wishing to hog the thread, this is the last one from me this evening.....

Oly Trip 35 Agfa Vista Plus 200

2nd one for me too....Looks like a very good film for dull conditions.

Second one for me too. The cloud rolling over the hills add a bit of drama.

thanks :) It was a bit grey and murkey for these, the sun came out the next day.

Thought i would share some from a recent roll of test shots in Manchester. I was testing my newly acquired F90 and Cosina 19-35 :)

Got these developed and scanned at Max Spielmann, these ones look "okay" scanned but they're ridiculously low res scans, some are a massive 230kb each. They look alot better on flickr and on here than viewing them just on my computer. Another roll i had scanned was crap and the last roll i can't upload because they've given me 2 discs from one roll and left the scans that i really wanted (a trip away with my girlfriend) god knows where :thumbsdown: After waiting 2 weeks i'm alittle peeved to say the least, if you want something done right you've got to do it yourself. Hence the searching for development and scanning tutorials :help:

9999515186_cec942d902_z.jpg

9999514016_0f04db2dbe_z.jpg

9999457324_6be59ba357_z.jpg

9999580323_a5474907b9_z.jpg

Last edited:
I like these particularly the first and last one. I like the Cosina lens and have been using one for about a year. I have been pleased withe results it has produced given it is an economy product.

Sorry to hear about your high Street dev and scan woes! Although they are basic I have found Asda to be reasonably reliable, although I tend to rescan most negs my self with my V500.

I like these particularly the first and last one. I like the Cosina lens and have been using one for about a year. I have been pleased withe results it has produced given it is an economy product.

Sorry to hear about your high Street dev and scan woes! Although they are basic I have found Asda to be reasonably reliable, although I tend to rescan most negs my self with my V500.

Indeed, it's basic contest..a £24,000 Fuji Frontier ver £170 V500 :)

Thanks Adrian. I'll post some more tomorrow :)

Yep I'm pleasantly surprised with it, it's more forgiving on film than on my digital bodies and they're DX so only using the best of the lens so what does that say :LOL: the lines look straight on 35mm though wierdly :)

It's the V500 I'm looking at getting but not just now, may ask for one for Christmas perhaps :) been looking up developing chemicals and they aren't exactly cheap! It'd probably be cheaper for me to get them developed and scan them in for myself for my use of film :)

Back