Show us yer film shots then!

All a bit random but look great in high contrast imo

waving-hands-copy.jpg

south-ken-tunnel-copy.jpg

posteres-copy.jpg

checkin-his-phone-copy.jpg

book-copy.jpg

I have FINALLY managed to get my first Medium Format shots and.... They're crap! But I don't care :banana:

Dyptych%2B1.jpg

Sam.

[IMG said:
http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp128/jgredline/Film%204/MESUPERM40F28FUJISUPERIA400holly-5.jpg[/IMG]

well spotted Javier ,,nice one

another shot of the street performer

Voigtlander Bessa R2
Neopan 400 pushed to 1600
Canon Canoscan 5000f

4306053599_6870043c4e_o.jpg

I like this. The only thing I would have suggested is to have got in a tad closer.
Well done!

if i had gone in closer I would have been part of the act :D!

only had a 28mm(yashica T4 Zoom) and a 35mm lens on the R2.

this would have been interesting if I had come in closer, focusing on the guy, box and the horse on top.

4306798656_aeedf16f71_o.jpg

Last edited:
Some great updates, my film a month is going well. Here are my favorites from over Christmas...

img094cm.jpg

img085cm.jpg

img086.jpg

That film has great colours.
I don't see the rust either, but I see the guys hand (parakeet perch) :shrug:

Here's a picture of my Van I took yesterday with a Leica Cl with a broken Leitz Canada 35mm f2 lens, I was just checking to see how bad the crack came out.

This was taken wide open at f2 at 500ths

4309941054_684cd66d92.jpg

You can't see the break anywhere I ran all the way up and down the stops and tried varying film speeds to see if I could see the break and it ended up all looking good.

This is the poorly lens

4308437775_c2d18e97e7.jpg

I also took a film in to be developed that I'd found in an Olympus 35sp rangefinder and found a few pictures of my Dads old Beetle!!! It was a great feeling seeing this old car again.
4312269124_c9d66d4ba8.jpg

Thats fantastic. I think the best bargain going are the the slightly scarred lens - barely visible - and yet going for 80% discount.

I was saw a few photographs on a net-site; the front element of the lens was badly cracked - and I mean, badly - and the photos came out absolutely perfect. The only one horrible was a photo directly into the sun, which had flaring all over.

And yet everyone is looking for a lens ( glass!!!!!) without the faintest scratch. Great news really for us, bargain hunters....

Last edited:
I agree with you UJ, if I turned it into the sun I dare say that it would flare all over the place, but I was going to sell it on ebay but decided against it as I would never be able to afford to replace it with a good lens and as I have an M2 with the required 35mm frame lines, this will go perfectly with it.

pepper, good call, I wouldn't sell it if I were you.

That said, some of these lens are not that expensive. Check mwclassic every friday and you might get something you love.

If you list it on the ebay, let me know, I'll participate in the bidding....

Back