Show Us Yer Teeth Mate

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
Alby!!!!! I looked cos it was you, now I'm traumatised by seeing a spider and I need another glass of wine!!! :LOL:

Lovey shot, as always
x

Alby!!!!! I looked cos it was you, now I'm traumatised by seeing a spider and I need another glass of wine!!! :LOL:

Lovey shot, as always
x
Ahh... but it is dressed in white Maria which makes it very angelic so is doesn't count as scary ;) Have another wine though. :D

Nice image. I like crab spiders - very photogenic IMO, and that one looks good, nice pose and angle. As well as the spider I like the way the background works.

(I might be using the FZ1000 if only it went to f/16. I certainly would have tried it.)
Yeah f8 is it i'm afraid, I bought it for a walkabout when out with the family and it is pretty good for that. I have used the fz8 and fz38 in the past for macro with the raynox lenses and they all worked very well.

Lovely shot and crab spiders are very interesting.
I would have another wine but it is the morning so i`ll save it until tonight lol

Awesome blue shot ... lmao ... only joking :D

Very nice capture and find :D

Awesome blue shot ... lmao ... only joking :D

Very nice capture and find :D
Lol yeah it is suppose to be blue in the background. It is a garden resident and has been on the same flower for the last 3 weeks or more. I think it will stay there all summer or as long as the bloom lasts.

Lovely shot and crab spiders are very interesting.
I would have another wine but it is the morning so i`ll save it until tonight lol
Yes Graham best to wait as you don't know where drinking in the morning might take you lol
Thanks for passing by.;)

Back