Show us your best Autumn shot

Name
Steve (Being Kind)
Edit My Images
Yes
I will do the same, the trees arnt quite there yet, this is one I got in the lakes last weekend.

Yewbarrow by taztastic12, on Flickr

Beautiful images so far, love the reflections thee that water is mirror flat, superb tones of color in the mountains also, cracking stuff.

Fab shots. Really like the leaf...

That mushroom is a beautiful vibrant red isn't it? Must rate as one of the most vibrant colors of autumn. Nice capture.

That mushroom is a beautiful vibrant red isn't it? Must rate as one of the most vibrant colors of autumn. Nice capture.

Cheers for the comment Steve, I love your leaf photo, I love the glow from inside the leaf, was it lit with a light source behind the leaf shining through?

One I like from a visit to Westonbirt Arboretum this week - taken with the Sigma 85mm f1.4 which I am loving.

Red Light by photogramps, on Flickr

This is a shot of Llyn Crafnant in the Snowdonia National Park, North Wales, taken last saturday - not quite full autumn colours but on their way

Llyn Crafnant, North Wales
Autumn_reflections_llyn_crafnant_snowdonia_1.jpg

Cheers for the comment Steve, I love your leaf photo, I love the glow from inside the leaf, was it lit with a light source behind the leaf shining through?

The leaf was placed on a round LED light and also the edges were lit with another LED lilght, I think it came out quite well shot last year. Thanks for the positive comments folks and keep those shots coming.

Some autumny (is that a word) colours. The slightly wonky version.

6878774535_1c4c9b67b7_z.jpg

6218364423_36230b09db_b.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
More stunning images again people. Autumnal shots not just this years but ones taken in the past are all OK for the thread.

Cracking shot Dave.(y)

Back