Edit My Images
Yes
as title show us you best sunset,

here it is, sorry about the watermark i do nothave one with out

2120040169_8ebc4b464c_b.jpg

C and C appreicated

thanks
Mark

That is a cracker Snake Man! Think my favourite has to be this that I got back in the summer:

Love the colour on the ship...crackers.

My best effort to date, Fire In The Sky. Taken from the top of Mount Floyen in Bergen ,Norway Last year.
Fire_in_the_sky.jpg

There are some great shots. I particularly like the Walney sunset. :) Here are a couple of mine.

Lands End

2118418055_f6eb7c52f2.jpg

Sewage Pipe at Crosby Beach

2118419715_cb129791d0.jpg

Chris :)

Ok - here you go:

Damaraland, Namibia.

Awesome.

MV

Wow all of the shots in this thread are excellent. Oh for the photography skills to produce shots like these :crying:

couple of my favs from this year-

1st from my front garden,had to stand on my car to get this..

2nd from my recent mini break to Majorca

Couple from me. Well three actually :D

St. Annes
stannes_sunset.jpg

Isle of Seil
sunset_over_easdale_800.jpg

Birkrigg Common
birkrigg.jpg

Here are a couple of mine.

Looking over the River Mersey.
448649599_76681bf5a8.jpg

Lanzarote
299015656_6c23216e3a.jpg

There are some beautiful shots in this thread :clap:

Kota Kinabalu
KK-Sunset.jpg

Oman
sunset.jpg

My fav shot, framed & up on my dining room wall, lovely warm summer evening, overlooking Windermere towards the Langdales.
Windermere-from-Gummers-How.jpg

Really enjoying looking at all the other great shots.
Kevin :)

Not the best oh here, but my best, really only a snapshot taken on holiday last week.

sunset18.jpg

thats a great shot kevin, i love the colours,

keep them coming

Not the highest res versions, but I'm at work so they're allI've got with me. My 2 fave sunsets are:

Very lucky shot, I happened to be leaning on a railing eating an ice-cream (as you do at 11 pm) when the sky just lit up in fantastic golden orange.

Bergen Harnour, Norway August 2006

img_9712.jpg

Tick Fen Wind Farm, April 2007

img_4041.jpg

This is a hugely enjoyable thread. I hope I will be able to reach such standards in the future.
I do have a sunset of Ayres Rock which I took with an APS camera in 2002 but I'd be too embarressed to post it here.

Great thread, really enjoying photos, makes me feel warmer just looking at sunny shots, I'm missing the sun. :)

sorry i will do it when i have the images, currently on a different computer and the oter one isn't availble

i have done it susane,

i am glad your are all enjoying this thread, i hought it would be a nice one to do.

thanks

Mark

Back