Show Us Your Camera Bag...

Name
Dominic
Edit My Images
Yes
As per title, lets see what your holding :p.

Could be a good way for people to see what you can fit in your and what would suit them...

Ill post mine when i get home (y)

I don't have a photo of mine at the moment but this is the one I'm using:

Lowepro Primus AW 40th Anniversary

lowepro-primus-black.jpg

Here's mine - a Lowepro Slingshot 200AW:

844498.jpg
:
banana1.jpg
:

Tamrac Expedition 5

All this fits nicely inside and the tripod and monopod strap to the outside(y)
Sorry have no banana's:(

gear.jpg

the damn dancing banana doesnt show up :( That sucks, can admin take that off if possible por favour.

Love the bags though would be cool to see more with actual kit in there to see how much they hold

Mine.

Lensandbag.jpg

:nuts: thats pure sex

hahaha :shrug:

i know i thought i would have an awesome dancing banana in there but no luck, so please refraine from posting bananas or anything else that the mind can interpret the title as :bat:

Doh! That'd spoil the fun...

HAHAHAHA no more bananas

sorry to ruin the fun

25ACAVC7KYICAI0ONPNCAW2MZ54CADLD8WS.jpg

Dean:)

Here is a pic of my main bag, it is a Domke F1-X.

It has from left to right (top/bottom) Compact Flash Card holder (40GB 4x8 & 2x4), Cokin P size Filters, 2 spare batteries.
LH o/s pocket MR14ex ringflash, Canon EOS 5D with BG-E4 Grip & Canon 50mm f1.4 + hood, Lens Padding: Sigma 12-24 (above kenko ext tubes), Canon 24-70L, Canon 17-40L (above Canon EF 1.4 Ext II), Canon 70-200L f2.8 IS, Canon D30 with 100mm Macro + hood (and hoods for 17-40L, 24-70L, 70-200L f2.8 IS), RH o/s pocket Canon 580EX II,
Front pockets have a variety of rubbish such as Tripod rings (for 70-200 and 100 macro) Flash triggers, Off camera flash cord, 77mm polarising filter, rocket blower, remote releases, 90 degree viewfinder scope. Rear pocket has a flash bracket, grey card, notepad and pen.

Total weighs exactly 12kg. No wonder I've got a bad back!

CameraBag.jpg

that looks like a bad back to me.lol

gear1.jpg

Lowepro Microtrekker 200:
80-200mm 2.8 up top
D700 with DK17M eyepiece, OPTech strap and 24-70 2.8 middle left
Tokina ATX 11-16 2.8 middle right
50mm 1.8 bottom left
Sandisk pouch for cards bottom middle
Fuji S3 Pro bottom right

gear2.jpg

Lowepro small bag for flash gear:
3x Poverywizard Rx
3x Photocell slaves
2x Stofen Omnibounce (one with Sunpak clip)
Sunpak 383
Nikon SB24 Speedlight
Nikon SB28 Speedlight
Povertywizard Tx
Yongnuo remote shutter release

gear3.jpg

Other "strobist" crap that goes in the back of the main cam bag:
Off cam TTL cord
Extra photocell slaves
Nikon SB800

Kit bag(s)...ah the nightmare! The more kit the more bags and the more options for things that can go in them and what is best to take depending on what you want to shoot...hate it! lol

My CL L2 bag, which is the standard one that comes with the 200-400. Use that for my daily carry of the 200-400 VR with D3 attached.

kit1.jpg

It does close, honest!

kit2.jpg

Going to replace that soon as I believe ThinkTank have just released a bag that might be similar in size, but a tad larger.

My bag of choice for the 600 f4, a Lowepro Lens Trekker 600 MK II

kit3.jpg

kit4.jpg

Room for the 50mm in the front pouch.

My Lowepro Mini Trekker which I have had for years, since I had an F80 in fact before I went digital! I used that recently as my travel bag, it carried a D3, D300, 200-400 & my Bose QC2 headphones in the front pouch...a very good bag for flight travel!

Shown here with the 200-400, 50mm AFS & D3.
kit5.jpg

And as a 'short lens' bag, with my 70-200, 28-70 with room for the 50, 1.4x and also my flash.

kit6.jpg

And lastly (phew) my Lowepro Toploader 75 which I use for the 70-200 or 28-70 when I just want to 'go light'. Shown below with the 70-200 attached. I have a TL 65 as well but the D3 won't fit in that.

Kit7.jpg

This is my bag .... (Tamrac Expedition 8)

Tamrac-8-Open.jpg
Tamrac-8.jpg

It should be able to hold ....

canon1.jpg

And this ..... :D

Kitchen-Sink.jpg

:LOL: I think you need to buy some lens caps to go with it :naughty:

Poor quality pics from me...

1. base layer
bag1.jpg

400d, with 50mm, f1.8. 70-200 F4L, Kit lens, and speedlite 580EX2

2. with added stofen and filters and holder.
bag2.jpg

Same as above, but with ND8, and ND8grad. and cokin P kit

3. The contents of the front pocket.
bag3.jpg

Shutter remote, pure alcohol for cleaning, cloth, spare eyepiece, IR filter, 82mm filter for my 24-70, a little teeny blower, paper cloths, spare camera battery, 8x AA batteries (Often go out with 2x flashguns) and some small change.

The bag is reasonably empty atm, as the massive 24-70 f2.8 EX is at sigma HQ getting fixed.

This is my bag .... (Tamrac Expedition 8)

Tamrac-8-Open.jpg
Tamrac-8.jpg

It should be able to hold ....

canon1.jpg

And this ..... :D

Kitchen-Sink.jpg

that looks like a bad back to me.lol

I have the Expedition 8 with everything in my forum Camera bag plus more in it.

Also a 70-200 VR coming.

It is exceptionally comfortable to wear for extended periods of time, 10 hours plus on occasion.

Back