Show us your film stash!

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
Im sure Im not the only one has had their fridge taken over by film. I seem to be buying way to much recently!

Im sure Im not the only one has had their fridge taken over by film. I seem to be buying way to much recently!

Very nice! And my fiancee thinks it's a bit nuts to have one whole shelf devoted to film...

I'm only allowed a tupperware box and half a shelf.....:crying:

Low on stocks here so little point in photographing my nearly empty fridge but good to see another dedicated film fridge.

I always understood that loose wasn't ideal so mine are in Tupperware and have a large sachets of silica gel in each box.

Never bothered freezing though, anyone tried that?

Mark

Jesus... I've got a small bag of colour film and a bulk loader full of b&w and thats it :O

We're all envious Scott!!

I get to have a tupperware box in the freezer....two if I grovel and by her choccies.

As for the fridge, just a door shelf for me!

I have a film cubby. It's cool and dark. Nowhere near as impressive as the above photograph though! It has 76 rolls of Vista, some Precisa, some Superia 400, some Kodak Gold, some HP5+, and some Delta 400. By tomorrow it will have a lot of Acros in it too.

R1074329.jpg

I've got more lying around, nevertheless I don't think I can use it all up.

Im very envious of that box of 50 Astia, I've only got 20 or so left now :(

If you've got some that are purely taking up space and you'd give away let me know ;) :D :D :D :D

Like that Astia, that's obviously no use at all and is potentially dangerous as it could explode. But don't worry I can be round tomorrow to render it harmless and remove it from your fridge (y)

OP - that's impressive!

Not even a half used and forgotten tube of tomato paste?

It seems I killed a recent roll of film by taking a photo of the fridge for the last shot, so here was the state of the refrigerator several weeks ago:

Roll_31_28_of_38_.jpg

Not the greatest angle, as you can't see the other films behind the ones in front, but it would require me to pull out the digital camera to get another shot...

Sir, I am silently doffing my hat in your direction! A truly impressive stash! ...and some of the others are pretty sweet too...

Mine is fairly small - only about 60 rolls, stuff I picked up (relatively) cheaply in shops and off Ebay. The problem is, I don't seem to have used it that much lately, due to a combination of work and other stuff. Pretty sad situation, all that film waiting to go thru a camera but instead just sitting there :(

Having said this, I have absolutely no intention to stop and intend to add some more to that pile; oh, and I'm planing a trip to Poundland soon to see if they have any more of that Agfa Vista at £1 a roll.

CNV00023.jpg

It seems I killed a recent roll of film by taking a photo of the fridge for the last shot, so here was the state of the refrigerator several weeks ago:

Roll_31_28_of_38_.jpg

Not the greatest angle, as you can't see the other films behind the ones in front, but it would require me to pull out the digital camera to get another shot...

Are you eating film as well as shooting it ?

....one in the camera and one in the frying pan....:LOL:

Are you eating film as well as shooting it ?

....one in the camera and one in the frying pan....:LOL:

Yeah, there is usually far more film in the fridge than there ever is food. How do you think I maintain my svelte figure? ;)

Not quite as well stocked as many here and shortly to be depleted by my annual pilgrimage to Le Mans next week for the 24 hr but here is my current state of play;

Any other filmies going to Le Mans?

Mark

Not quite as well stocked as many here and shortly to be depleted by my annual pilgrimage to Le Mans next week for the 24 hr but here is my current state of play;

Any other filmies going to Le Mans?

Mark

I bloody wish! I want to see the Audis demolish everyone, the only thing stopping me is lack of money and someone to get me there and back.

I've been banned from filling the fridge with film. I already keep rats in the freezer for the snake :D

I bloody wish! I want to see the Audis demolish everyone, the only thing stopping me is lack of money and someone to get me there and back.

Feeling the pinch myself this year but wouldn't miss it for the world! Although my tent and a bag have been sent on ahead I am riding down with a rucksack and a small tank bag so deliberating over what gear to take.

Hasselblad or Minolta Dynax 9? It all has to fit inside a Billingham Hadley inside the rucksack. Currently I am siding with the Hassleblad.... :wacky:

Mark

My current stash includes a nice variation :) different colour / B&W / Slide both in-date and expired too.

658aa4d5-27c9-40aa-9c09-96ad8d48103a_zpsf0deedf7.jpg

70ac72b5-06d1-4238-bea8-546394b87614_zpsbff22b82.jpg

Here's my frozen stash:

The loose canisters contain Rollei IR400, Adox CMS20 and Kodak HIE, BW400CN and T400CN.

My film stash is so meagre in comparison, I'm too ashamed to photograph it.

Back