Show us your Firework shots

Paul you need to grab the BBCode and just paste it into the comment box, don't press insert image you don't need that :)

I'm struggling a little to figure it out :-(

Glad to see you got there In the end :) though you can still add up to 6 sets of code in a single post ;)

So fine efforts, only slight niggle is its a shame you couldn't compose with out the church directly behind the fireworks would have been better with the church offset a little

Not done this before ...

Largs, 2013

Cheers

To say you've never done it before those are some cracking photos :clap: very well composed and timed, I might consider knocking back the highlights on a couple of them just a tad

Glad to see you got there In the end :) though you can still add up to 6 sets of code in a single post ;)

So fine efforts, only slight niggle is its a shame you couldn't compose with out the church directly behind the fireworks would have been better with the church offset a little
Yeah I couldn't realy move to a better position which I would have liked, also it's only second time I've had a go at fireworks and I was more focused on settings and focus. Struugled with the cold damp air as well as lens kept fogging over. Good lessons learned though, better next year ;)

I like the first one best. Personaly I don't dislike crouds in the shot as it ads some perspective.

Thanks Paul. I agree. Crowds do add that nice bit of perspective but they can easily become a blurred mess during a long exposure if they are to active lol.

It was the trees and the lack of width with the lens I had on (24-70) that I wasn't so thrilled with. Had the 14-24 in the bag but I knew if I tried to change then I probably would have missed the lot lol.

Back