Show us your SHEEP shots

Can I ask you what drove you to your interest in sheep photography? ( question for Dave)

Last edited:
Swaledale sheep.

i-Dr96LLQ-XL.jpg

i-snSC8pd-XL.jpg

i-3RnRzc2-XL.jpg

Last edited:
(Before anyone asks WTF I was searching for to find out about it, it was mentioned on the radio earlier!)

Methinks tha’ dost protest too much :)

Today is the day that some have been waiting for... https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/hug-a-sheep-day/ !!!

(Before anyone asks WTF I was searching for to find out about it, it was mentioned on the radio earlier!)

A sheep badly in need of a hug:

A sheep badly in need of a hug:

...and it got one (albeit a few days late):

3 pages Dave. What have you done...

ICTX4374.jpg

I have no clue what type of sheep these are, and I'm glad.

...and it got one (albeit a few days late):

On Friday/Saturday when this beeb report was first published they hadn’t had time to interview the rescued beastie to ask for ”its” preferred pronouns and “it” was referred to as “they” (giving the daft impression, as usual, that there may have be two or more sheep) however the report has now been updated, the sheep has told them its name is Fiona and it is identified as “she” … phew!

We gotta get out of this place...

Flock of sheep in narrow Devon lane Olympus XA 1994 21.jpg

The prog (this farming life) on tv has been focusing on sheep lately ,Up in the highlands and outer well worth watching.

Horrible mix of light colour temps AND a messed up exposure. Problem solved by a black and white conversion!

_7816219.jpg

Back