Show your business card

Name
Sir
Edit My Images
Yes
Have just finished designing my business card for use in the future. It may be a bit premature but it may just help to get me some paid work.

Anyone else want to put their card up?

false-no-jpeg.jpg

Love the catchy business name there "Image Not Available" (or maybe your link's not working hehe)
Paul ;)

Using vistaprint to print the cards.

Designed the card in Photoshop over the last two days. ( After many attempts and lots of swearing )

Only cost about £20 inc postage for 500

I'm designing some cards for my mums business (wedding flowers), and it's quite complicated really! I've had a sample pack through from Printing.com and their cards seem quite good :) and are about £140 for 1,000 delivered. That's for full colour both sides and 400gsm card.

This is what it looks like at the moment, and yeah, it's got nothing to do with photography :)
sf-bc.jpg

If anyone has any comments or suggestions that would be great!

Have just finished designing my business card for use in the future. It may be a bit premature but it may just help to get me some paid work.

Anyone else want to put their card up?

I'm sorry but thats such a cliche. Camera, catchphrase, words todo with photography, check check check. I bet if you saw some of the worlds top photographers cards they'd be nothing like that.

DSC00112.JPG

DSC00113.JPG

Thats mine. Simple, clean, effective. Everything is designed to make people remember my name. The url, email address, er my name :D All they need is my name because if they google it they'll find my site as its in the top 3 for "peter/pete carr"

Yeah, that's the best way i think :)

Simplicity and bright colours :)

:cautious:

What's with the spots on your MBP? Is it diseased?

The MBP discolours just as the MB does just slower and in a different wa. Hopefully I'll get a new cover while its in for repairs.

i dont have a card...:(

One I had printed up a few years ago but never had the brass neck to use... :)

card.jpg

Very nice Pete - very effective

/shamelesly nicks idea...er, I mean, pays tribute to the original design by reproduction

Steep - even in high winds? :p

Quick question, what dimensions should I design a business card in?
Oh and btw, very impressive card Pete, really like it :)

Glad you guys like it. I'll pass the comments onto my designer friend :)

I dont currently have a business card, but, im thinking of getting one to hand out at motorsport events, ive been asked a quite a few times where people can see my photos.... in the past ive written my webaddress on the back of there program, but if they can be printed cheaply I might as well get some.
Inspired by the similicity of Petemcs, but badly bodged by me.

Front
Side1.gif

Back
Side2.gif

How about....

ccard.jpg

I'm a tight wad (or should that be fiscally economical) so I used the free ones from vistaprint, fitted everything I wanted on the front of the card and they advertise themselves on the back, all I paid for was the postage. Even got some free sticky addess labels with a motocross picture for sticking on the back of the envelopes should people wish to return their photos.

85mmx55mm :)
or 90mm x 55mm ;)

Petemc. Bless you, sah. I've been struggling over a business card redesign for a few weeks now. I now have a very clean and simple card front with three different designs/content for the reverse. As well as yet another domain name. More money expended as a result of this forum.......

:ty:

Only just noticed that ..... Nuts!

Just ordered 500 of these.

Thought the image fitted better flipped.

Canon might want to use this idea.

You could always use it as an example of your photoshop prowess and say you have the skills to turn mingers into models. Still, the fact you have a Canon might put customers off:boxer: :p

Steep .... Love your card. Will it work in all cashpoints?

Kev Mills .... Might be fun to find out if anybody notices the mistake when I start handing them out.

I'm still working on the magnetic strip :)

When i was looking for a wedding photographer i was given a business card shaped CD, it had his details on one side like a normal business card but when you put it in your PC it played a small flash based presentation with examples of his work and contact information.

I thought that was very creative! not seen the discs for sale anywhere though.

Back