Shredder?

Edit My Images
No
After having 3 in the last 2 years I am asking for some wise advise as to which one is that rock solid one with a decent price tag?

Always get cross-cut. Apart from providing better security, they are made far stronger than the straight-cut.

Like with anything, you get what you pay for. I used to get through one every 9 months or so - sometimes less than that. But the current one has lasted more than two years - Fellowes Powershred C-220C. If/when it fails, I'll be buying the same if it is still available, or this years model if it isn't.

I file most important things, and burn everything else :)

I got a cross cut model from Tesco last year for £15, you can't go wrong at that price.

G8t shredder "Fellowes Powershred C-220C" blue but very very pricey. Like you said what you pay is what you get. :p

Came across this from Ryman. http://www.ryman.co.uk/Ryman-MS1500-1227036162.asp

Tried to google for some reviews but no joy :shake:

Gotta step in Ryman toomorrow and see how the build quiality etc etc is on this one.

In case it's of interest, I see Lidl are doing cross cut shredders next week for £14.99

Having two dogs mine goes in the bag with the takings of t-u-r-d patrol from the garden, :puke: if they want it that bad they can have it.

Having two dogs mine goes in the bag with the takings of t-u-r-d patrol from the garden, :puke: if they want it that bad they can have it.

hmmm!, rubber gloves and a foul aroma for all your details, is it worth it....

Hell yer !

from what I have read that really doesn't put em off

Back