Shrewsbury abbey

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Very much so a test shot and not really what i wanted to achieve but i would be grateful for some feedback.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ianc85/4286552440/

apologies for the link i havent quite figured out how to get pics to show on here from flickr yet :wave:

Trouble with the Abbey is that it's not easy to get the whole building in shot without telephone boxes, cars, Netto, etc getting in the way and I think your shot suffers because of this. A good angle I found (I live in Shrewsbury) is on the little pedestrian island by the other church on the corner. You fit all the Abbey in then and get some nice light trails from the traffic.

Trouble with the Abbey is that it's not easy to get the whole building in shot without telephone boxes, cars, Netto, etc getting in the way and I think your shot suffers because of this. A good angle I found (I live in Shrewsbury) is on the little pedestrian island by the other church on the corner. You fit all the Abbey in then and get some nice light trails from the traffic.

yeah im not really happy with the angle, i know where you mean so i will give it a try from there,thankyou(y)

great shot, really like the iron bridge shot too!

Thanks pete :)

Last edited:
Back