Sideway stuff

Name
Richard davis
Edit My Images
Yes
Speedway practice session at Newport. Overcast, misserable day (weather wise). But I think I got a couple of reasonable shots.

IMG_0025.JPG

IMG_00431.JPG

IMG_0079.JPG

3 Showing off

IMG_01172.JPG

I :love: CANON

When you say showing off, do you mean you were showing off as I think its a really good pic, captured the moment better than the others although they all look good. That said, I don't see a number 4.

No 1's a cracker - lovely and sharp. Nice capture on the wheelie shot too - they're not easy, are they?!

Can you put names to any of the riders? Was Chris Schramm there by any chance? How was he looking if so - he's one of ours this year! ;)

Not long until our P&P day now. Can't wait - getting quite excited! :D

love to give that a try but there's no track up here :( Good set :)

:) Thanks for your comments guys. Unfortunately, Chris wasn't there, although it was a practice and training session. There were a few Conference Leque boys there. My son, who has recently started in the sport was riding. 'Witch', I think you know him, Matt D. He had a good chance of riding for Oxford this year, only in reserve spot, but it's a start, :crying: but you know what has happened with Oxford :crying:.

:) Thanks for your comments guys. Unfortunately, Chris wasn't there, although it was a practice and training session. There were a few Conference Leque boys there. My son, who has recently started in the sport was riding. 'Witch', I think you know him, Matt D. He had a good chance of riding for Oxford this year, only in reserve spot, but it's a start, :crying: but you know what has happened with Oxford :crying:.

Ah - yes, I know Matt. It's such a shame about Oxford - I hope that he manages to pick up a spot somewhere else. All the very best to him.

Back