Siem Reap, Cambodia

Edit My Images
No
Hi guys,

I'm just new here. I'd like to share some of my pics during our visit to Cambodia.

Here's a sunrise shot from the plane:
3303924716_4ea2043cfe.jpg

Angkor Thom (Big Temple)
3303244543_211345716e.jpg

3304068954_7b4e61dfb6.jpg

More photos in my travel blog.

Thats not a bad shot from the plane Cassio. I like the composition of the second one too, is it really Campbodia it looks like it could be in England!. The last one is a little too busy and distracting for me, especially with the car bottom left. I guess it isnt easy though when the tourists are out to play. Probrably better getting up early for a quieter shot.

Thats not a bad shot from the plane Cassio. I like the composition of the second one too, is it really Campbodia it looks like it could be in England!. The last one is a little too busy and distracting for me, especially with the car bottom left. I guess it isnt easy though when the tourists are out to play. Probrably better getting up early for a quieter shot.

Thanks!

I've never been to England, so this is surely Cambodia. :)

Unfortunately, the third pic is the entrance to all the temple grounds in Siem Reap. That's why there are so many people and cars passing by! It's impossible to wait for them to clear out.

Impressive temple. Must have been magnificent in its time.

Welcome to the forums. What part of the world are you from?

Impressive temple. Must have been magnificent in its time.

Welcome to the forums. What part of the world are you from?

Hi RobertP!

Siem Reap is a really great place!

I'm from the Philippines, but currently based in Singapore.

Next stop, Bayon Temple.

3306010815_f500d868e3.jpg

3306839042_f045135456.jpg

Bayon Temple is the state temple of Jayavarman VII. It is known for it's many towers initially estimated to be 54. However, only 37 remain standing.

More photos here.

Last edited:
Very nice :)

Wow, my jaw just hit the floor :LOL: Inspiring stuff! Keep them coming (y)

Cassio, Get yourself down to the Jungle Temple (can't remember it's real name). This is the one with tree roots growing through the temples. Quite stunning. I was there in 1998and will have to return one day.

:plus1: Truly amazing
Cassio, Get yourself down to the Jungle Temple (can't remember it's real name). This is the one with tree roots growing through the temples. Quite stunning. I was there in 1998and will have to return one day.

Yep, I've got pictures of those. I'll post them as soon as possible.. ;)

Hope you enjoyed your time in Cambodia I was there last year at Christmas for three weeks and thats the 2nd time there, it is a wonderful place thanks for showing the images they bring back so good memories

LesF

Ta Prohm is that one I think...Tomb Raider and all that!

Great stuff would love to se pictures of the kids that patrol the temples I had loads of fun shooting them and showing them the back of the camera

Back