Sigma 150-600 contemporary or Canon 100-400MK2 with extender

Name
Giles
Edit My Images
No
Not sure if this has been asked before, but what are peoples thoughts and or experiences with these two options.
I've typically gone with Canon lenses, but after having recently acquired the Sigma 50mm1.4 and being mightily impressed, it's made me question whether my next lens should be another Sigma.
I'm after something with a longer range and whereas the Canon has very good reviews (and I already have a 2xMK3 extender), the Sigma seems the better option in terms of price.

I'm after something with a longer range and whereas the Canon has very good reviews (and I already have a 2xMK3 extender), the Sigma seems the better option in terms of price.

I have the siggy and love it.

Me too, excellent value for money. It doesn't like Canon extenders (at least not my 1.4 mk3), if that's what you were thinking.

I didnt think it would take canon extenders as it would stop people buying Sigma ones. The extenders would be for if I went the 100-400 route. Thanks for the confirmation though. Seems like the Sigma would be a good choice.

Back