Sigma 18-35 1.8 price

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
No
I'm sure I'm not going mad, but can someone confirm there is only 1 version of this lens?

The price is all over the place, from £519, to £650 uk shops and grey imports £550 to £650.
I notice occasionally there is the odd £30 between different mount versions but this seems really wide.
And jessops to wex £130 difference. Over 20% ish.

Art lens?

Yeah, I'm sold on it easily as a perfect d500 landscape/Astro family photo lens, combined with my 11-16 tokina.
Seems a really good price at £519 at currys and jessops, just double checking.

It was my fave lens on dx

Yeah, I'm sold on it easily as a perfect d500 landscape/Astro family photo lens, combined with my 11-16 tokina.
Seems a really good price at £519 at currys and jessops, just double checking.

Yes it a fantastic lens and it works with the D500 brilliant it really is a lovely SHARP lens.. Need to get a Dock thou I still need to get one For Firmware update

Yes. At least they are priced sensibly at £39, I think they could have been £95, people would have grumbled but still bought them.

Last edited:
Just ordered for collection from Currys, expected next friday & guaranteed the price at £519, awaiting stock from their supplier. If it goes up, i'm guaranteed it for the price i have just paid :)

Just ordered for collection from Currys, expected next friday & guaranteed the price at £519, awaiting stock from their supplier. If it goes up, i'm guaranteed it for the price i have just paid :)

It a fantastic lens got mine for £490

No. First of the lens wasn't mine, ive just borrowed it a few times, and secondly it wasn't a case of front or back focusing, it was just randomly missing focus (mainly using the VF).

Using live view was almost spot on 100% of the time, even in low light.

I'm not the only one to have issues with a 80D though so i gave it back and moved on.

Last edited:
Back