Sigma 19 f2.8 MFT

Dangermouse

Squeaky Clean
Edit My Images
No
OMG just bought this from Sweden, well Austria but it was shipped from Sweden, anyway I have been seeing these Sigma MFT lenses for silly prices ranging from £60 to £200 all over and wanting something 30 to 40mm I decided to look at them more closely and found a minter on ebay for £150 in silver, but it was the MK1 which is supposed to be quite slow and all plastic, this did not appeal to me so I stopped looking for about 2 hours, up popped an ebay ad and there it was, the MK2 all metal body and upgraded AF motor and 20 quid cheaper than the used MK1, so after telling the missus I need this rather than the Oly 12-100f4 ;) she let me order it, and the wait began, not for long actually 3 days and it was here, I was half expecting a bill too for taxes but after reading the small print in the ad, it was all paid, so happy days and yes back to the good bits, it arrived and was far too well packaged in two boxes with packaging in between, I did manage to free it and strap it to the Olympus before work and fire a few test shots and then save for me to look at whist working(ish) and wow, how sharp is this budget lens, now discontinued I am led to believe, but wow, am I glad I found a new copy, perfect and it means I didn't need that elusive 12-100f4 as I have all bases covered now.

Last edited:
Back