Sigma 24-60 F/2.8 EX DG?

wez130

Steak,wedges and a pint
Edit My Images
Yes
Can get this lens used but mint and sharp for about £140ish. From what i've seen it has good reviews but i've never heard of it. Anyone else have it? How come nobody stocks it in UK?

Not seen the Sigma 24-60 F/2.8 EX DG but the Sigma 24-70 F/2.8 EX DG is good, I have one.

Can get this lens used but mint and sharp for about £140ish. From what i've seen it has good reviews but i've never heard of it. Anyone else have it? How come nobody stocks it in UK?

don't know this lens, but try warehouse express

and give peeps a chance - some of the poor b****s have to work!

well i was going to buy a new 18-50 F/2.8 or 28-70 F/2.8 for around double the price of this lens.

Basically, i want a walkabout lens to replace the kit lens, i don't need any wider than 24 really as i have my 10-20 for that. The other plus is that it uses 77mm filters the same as my 10-20 so i don't have to buy adapters etc.

I realise people go to work too, i've been once today already and have to go back at 6 :(

LOL

I have the 24-70 ex dg macro and the 24-60 is comparable, my lens is sharp and overall very good although a little heavy. Price is good and would make a nice quality walk around lens I reckon, go for it at that price.

Cheers Alby, i'm just awaiting a sample image at F/2.8 from the seller before i make up my mind, i got a couple of mid aperture samplesd and i think they look alright.

Back