Sigma 300m f2.8 Canon

Edit My Images
No
where can i get a good secondhand sigma 300mm f2.8 with a canon fit i have a sigma 70-200mm f2.8 and a 300mm will complement (y)

Thread cleaned. Please read the rules.

No shameless bumping of postcount to gain access to the classifieds
No selling/buying outside the classifieds
No selling/buying for other people
No selling/buying by PM.

Thread cleaned. Please read the rules.

No shameless bumping of postcount to gain access to the classifieds
No selling/buying outside the classifieds
No selling/buying for other people
No selling/buying by PM.

I perfectly understand your position as a moderator, but I just don't agree with this part:

"No shameless bumping of postcount to gain access to the classifieds"

If you take a look at my posts you can see I'm giving constructive opinions in many sections of this forum and trying to help other members, not just saying "nice picture" or "welcome" to gain acess to the classifieds.

I perfectly understand your position as a moderator, but I just don't agree with this part:

"No shameless bumping of postcount to gain access to the classifieds"

If you take a look at my posts you can see I'm giving constructive opinions in many sections of this forum and trying to help other members, not just saying "nice picture" or "welcome" to gain acess to the classifieds.

and this is not shameless bumping????????? LMAO:clap::clap::clap::clap:

and this is not shameless bumping????????? LMAO:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Does it mean from now on I don't have the right to answer and expression my opinion, taking the risk to be considered a spammer?
Ok, count this post too.

I think I'm feeling some kind of Xenophobia, but maybe it's just my impression.

By the way, my apologies to the moderation team for mentioning a lens a friend has for sale (for those who didn't get what I did wrong). I didn't know it was against the rules and, like I said, I respect and understand that.

Edited (to avoid another post): Loltus elan, I think you are the main one breaking the rules. This section is to talk about equipment, and I wasn't the one who opened a topic in the wrong section to ask for a used lens. At least I was educated enough to apologize myself for using your topic.

Edited (to avoid another post): Loltus elan, I think you are the main one breaking the rules. This section is to talk about equipment, and I wasn't the one who opened a topic in the wrong section to ask for a used lens. At least I was educated enough to apologize myself for using your topic.[/QUOTE]

sorry but last time i looked a lens was classed as equipment maybe i did bend the rules but no moderator removed the thread who are the actual guardians to this site ............... but please show me where it says please use this section to be abusive to another member :nono:

Back