Sigma 50mm art

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Reading reviews the Sigma is in a different league when it comes to build quality and sharpness, for the price I would expect nothing less!

I shoot for fun, it's a hobby. But I do like and appreciate nice gear and I'm tempted to go for the Sigma. My question is.....

Anyone upgraded from a Canon 50mm F1.4 or even the Canon 85mm F1.8 to the Sigma 50mm F1.4 art. Was it worth the upgrade, is the Sigma £450 better than the canon.

I'm kinda hoping you guys persuade me to buy the cheaper option.

I've recently upgraded from canon f1.4 version to sigma art. I would definitely recommend it.

It's sharp wide open and gives much better results than canon version. Colours are excellent.

I got mine from amazon Italy for approx £520. Should mean it won't cost you £450 to upgrade after taking into account selling canon version.

Silly question, but how do I order from Amazon Italy? I have a Amazon UK account.

Use this site to tell you which European amazon site is cheapest

http://www.curiua.com/dp/B00JPL7CK6

You can actually select the link for the appropriate site from here.

If you use Google Chrome you can get it to automatically translate to english.

You can log in using your Amazon UK details.

It's normally cheaper to select paying in Eur on checkout and letting your bank handle conversion rates (they might charge you a fee for doing so but still normally cheaper than if you let amazon convert eur to gbp)

Back