Sigma 50mm f1.4 art Canon

Yes, need to weigh up if the difference in price is worth the loss of the extra 2yrs of warranty (now £133 - uk price went up to £632, Italian price now £499).

Its pretty stupid that Sigma don't offer 3yrs for all their regions, I can understand regional warranty but the period, thats just dumb.

Yes, need to weigh up if the difference in price is worth the loss of the extra 2yrs of warranty (now £133 - uk price went up to £632, Italian price now £499).

I suppose the question is if you bought a UK lens and it came with 1 year warranty, would you be willing to pay £130 extra for an extended warranty?

Reactions: ST4
It arrived today - they attempted to deliver yesterday but no one was in/ Only had chance to test it for about 5 minutes so far, but seems to be very sharp

It arrived today - they attempted to deliver yesterday but no one was in/ Only had chance to test it for about 5 minutes so far, but seems to be very sharp

Just had a look at a Tamron 150-600 using the current rate of 1.41 the lens is coming in at £701.00, so a good saving also. Have you had the exchange rate from your bank?

Just had a look at a Tamron 150-600 using the current rate of 1.41 the lens is coming in at £701.00, so a good saving also. Have you had the exchange rate from your bank?

I paid £507 plus bank bank charge a 2.75% transaction fee so worked out at £520 in total.

There exchange rate was approx 1.387

Last edited:
Back