Sigma lenses

Edit My Images
No
I am looking to buy a Sigma 120-400 f4.5-5.6 APO DG HSM and was just wondering what companies people use to buy lenses. I use warehouseexpress but have come across bristolcameras that can do it cheaper. Is this an okay company?

And does anyone recommend any others?

thanks

Hi im a newbie here and notice you are a fellow fifer so to be honest what brought me to this forum was the rave reviews I came across regards Ian Kerr.
now after reading up on him I had no hesitation in doing a pick up sale from him on a brand new olympus 70-300 4/3rds lens
I do not know how he does it but the companies you mention come nowhere near matching his prices on the stuff im after so why not give him an email regards the sigma you are after and if he has it do a pickup saving on postage and ebay charges. kerso1123@msn.com
im sure some of the other members on here will assist as it was their rave reviews that i googled to find my way here to this very educational forum
cheers

Last edited:
he lives in the usa and ships them over to his sister or mother and she posts them to the buyer.
i have bought off Ian and can highly recomend him (y)

Bristol Cameras are a reputable supplier and you should have no issues with them.

The link below is a good start if Kerso does not sell Sigma lenses (if he does he can probably get you an excellent deal):
http://www.camerapricebuster.co.uk/prod951.html

What I did for the 150-500 I got lately (as I needed it ASAP and could not wait for one to come from abroad) was to have the Jacob's price matched by Stuart at the Digital Depot. He might not be able to do that for the 120-400 but it does not hurt to ask :shrug:

i've not used Kerso, but would do from the recommendations i've read on here... shame i've gone Nikon rather than Canon in that respect!

otherwise, i had a very positive experience with One Stop Digital, based out of Hong Kong... yes I was a little sceptical at first, but reading the thread on here (http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=191197) i gave them a go, and got a Tamron 28-75 new for about £100 less than the UK high street/web prices.

would definitely use them again if the price is right (which it's bound to be!)

Thanks for all the replies. I had cotacted Kerso but sadly he doesn't deal in sigma lenses. Still trying to find the best deal.

:plus1:Kerso(y)

Back