Sigma Release 135-400mm-DG

Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Sigma Announce 135-400mm F4.5-5.6 DG

Compact ultra-telephoto zoom lens, optimized for digital SLR cameras.

Sigma Corporation is pleased to announce the launch of the new 135-400mm F4.5-5.6 DG lens. This compact ultra-telephoto zoom lens is optimised for digital SLR cameras. The new multi layer lens coating and lens design reduce flare and ghost, and also creates an optimum color balance and better picture quality through the entire zoom range.

l The new multi layer lens coating and lens design reduce flare and ghosting.

l An aspherical lens and SLD glass elements provide correction for all types of aberration throughout the entire zoom range.

l The rear focus system ensures fast AF speed.

This lens uses one aspherical lens and three SLD(Special Low Dispersion) glasses for excellent correction of various chromatic aberrations. It provides excellent image quality for digital and film SLR cameras. Rear focus system ensures high performance stability and ease of use. Since the front of the lens does not rotate during focusing, a circular polarizing filter can be easily attached and use. A removable tripod collar is included as a standard component

135-400mm-DG.jpg

THE SPECIFICATIONS

Focal Length :135-400mm F4.5-5.6DG
Minimum Aperture :F32
Lens Construction :13 Elements in 11 Groups
Angle of View :18.2°- 6.2°
Number of Diaphragm Blades :9pcs
Minimum Focusing Distance :200-220cm (78.7-86.6”)
Maximum Magnification :1:5.3
Filter Size :77mm
Lens Hood :Bayonet Type Hood
Dimensions : Diameter 88.5mm (3.5”) x Length 183.6mm (7.2”)
Weight :1245gr/43.9oz

· The appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.

For further information please contact:

Sigma Imaging (UK) Ltd
13 Little Mundells
WelwynGarden City
Hertfordshire
AL7 1EW
Tel: 01707 329 999

Fax: 01707 327 822

E-Mail: sales@sigma-imaging-uk.com

Why is it whenever you look at an ad for a lens there are never any prices advertised with it? You get all the specs but no price. Should I just assume it's damn expensive,lol or do they not want to scare off the people,lol. Just a thought, I was curious. So how much is this one going for Matty?

Jewel.

no idea! doesnt say on the sheet i got

Back