Sigma Service, Payment?

Ant

Name
Anthony
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, my damaged 24-70 f2.8EX lens got sent off yesterday, with all that they state on the email i recieved, but one thing i forgot to ask them, was how i pay. I've just asked them to contact me for payment.

It'll cost £75 for what they're doing, but if any of you have sent a lens back to sigma, how did you pay for it?

Also, how long was the turnaround time? I'm hoping to get it back before christmas, but is that a bit hopeful?

Cheers

Hi they wont take payment untill the work is complete and they take it from your card the turn around is about 3-4 weeks but its worth the wait and they will keep you informed all the way (if its sigma imaging uk)

I once sent my Sigma ringflash back to be rechipped and when I spoke to them I could either send them a cheque when I sent it in or after the work had be done they would call to take credit card details. So assuming you have sent your details to them then they will contact you once the repairs have be completed.

Fair enough. They said to me 2-3 weeks for it to be back to me anyway, but that's ok, i've provided 2 phone numbers for contact, so they'll probably just phone me!

Tops! Cheers guys.

Back