Ah OK gotcha, yeah for some reason and I don't know why, that does appear if you post rapidly.
(Maybe an anti spam thingy?)
And no I don't see it, but its been reported in the past...

Not sure if it's antispam or to stop accidental double posting. I can remember one forum where it was possible to hit the send button several times before the post went off screen, resulting in multiple posts.

BTW, beware the shoehorning of man keen "E" shots... (You can never leave but forcible ejection is always a possibility!!!)

Which? Banning or Borat style "swimwear"?

TBH, I'm not sure where my thongy thingy has been hidden (probably by me to prevent Mrs Nod hiding it in the bin!)

Probably best left where it is - the threat of the shot is almost as effective as the shot itself!!! :p:p:p

Which? Banning or Borat style "swimwear"?

TBH, I'm not sure where my thongy thingy has been hidden (probably by me to prevent Mrs Nod hiding it in the bin!)

Probably best left where it is - the threat of the shot is almost as effective as the shot itself!!! :p:p:p

I wonder if your image was as bad as my selfie in the nude shot for the 52, only used a lens canon lens cup.

I've threatened that too
But then I seem to recall that the 52 discussion thread got a shot of me dressed as Harley Quinn one year.

Yeah but at least YOU look cute in tights and make up :D

And now the newbies are thinking WTF?

I'd never do a selfie nude! Not sure where the women's clothing thing came in - someone not knowing what a man ki ni is, I suspect.

Not sure where the women's clothing thing came in - someone not knowing what a man ki ni is, I suspect.
No, that was me adding man-kini to the swear filter..
and the results are what you see now ..
suspenders panties and a bra

The thought of me in that get up is even scarier than me in a thongy thingy!

Can I join this forum please
Hi Alan,
You most certainly can join in the madness that is the annual 52 challenge.
Can we ask that you read through, understand and comply with the guidelines as set out here:

They explain how it all works and how you create your threads, add photos, link back and forth etc.

pinging @Cobra to add to the sign-up, scrolls updated.

Last edited:
Sign me up Pleaseeee!

Sign me up Pleaseeee!
I thought you had joined? just start your thread, post and Tim @LC2 will add you to the sacred scrolls when he gets a minute

I thought you had joined? just start your thread, post and Tim @LC2 will add you to the sacred scrolls when he gets a minute
Oh...
I thought I had to make it official or smth:p

Oh...
I thought I had to make it official or smth:p
You asked in the other thread, and I said crack on, (y)
But if it makes you feel better I've now added you to the list on the first page

Last edited:
Can I play please?
Of course you can, I'll add you to the list and Tim @LC2 will add you to the sacred scrolls, next time he's passing.

Have a read through THIS first, though, it should answer all your questions

I seem to have posted without signing up - lets correct that, please sign me up.
Welcome Richard.
Tim ( @LC2 ) will add you to the spread sheet next time he's passing.
The challenge runs from the first of Jan, 'till the 31 of December, of course you are welcome to jump in at any time.
In the mean time, if you haven't yet, please read THIS it explains how it all works.

Back