Silver Jubilee Bridge (Runcorn Bridge)

Edit My Images
No
Not a new perspective however it's pretty much the only decent perspective that can be achieved unless you wasnt to go wading through mud after having climbed fences I believe :).

3 Exposures using AEB +/- 2ev. Combined and then tonemapped and then converted to B/W using the gradient map in CS3.

1015701867_rqemR-O.jpg

Hi Tina,

Is your monitor calibrated as it does appear ok here on mine. Checked on two other screens here at home and ok there too. Might just be that your monitor is set a little darker.

No rain when I was there but there were enough clouds. Bear in mind this is 3 images blended together though so the darker cloud detail will come from the under exposed shot. ;)

great composition & dramatic sky :)

I find the water a bit 'busy' if you know what I mean, but it's a brilliant shot :)

Thank you Ian, Maria :) Much appreciated.

Superb - thanks for the crack on how you did it. Big fan of mono and just starting to play with it.

I like it. Good shot and brings back memories of walks across the bridge for nights out in Widnes. Ah, them was the days.

Hi Ian. Usually not a fan of black & white but I love this shot. Looks very dramatic!

I like it but agree with the water being a bit busy. Be nice to see it with a big stopper used....

like this ? ;)
This is actually an experiment really. B+W Ten Stop with the camera set on a custom WB which is almost Tungsten.
40 Seconds at F22, ISO 100. ND1000

PS, Thanks again guys. Appreciate the comments.

1015784317_8bF7v-O.jpg

Last edited:
Back