Silverprint has moved

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
Wandered down to silverprint today only to discover that it has moved! It is now a 5 min walk much closer to elephant and castle. The new premises are bigger and lighter but they are still moving in by the look of it!

New address is:

Silverprint Limited, 120 London Road, London. SE1 6LF.

Yup had an email a couple of weeks ago. I bought some of their portfolio boxes so am on their mailing list.

Indeed, a bit disappointed it is further from Waterloo station, but will visit when I get the chance.

I did the same the other week with Mr CAD, they have moved into Pimlico in London now...!

That's definitely worse - a much bigger distance between old and new!

Mr Cad had to downsize massively though, whereas Silverprint has a bigger shop.

You'd think both of em could find somewhere a bit better than Southern Jesse land, still.........there's comfort in familiarity

:p

they could probably rent half the ridings centre for the cost of a cupboard down in that lundun...

Hmmm, yeah, it could be worse s'pose..

what exactly have you got on the Isle of White Steve ?

Just in case anyone missed it, it appears that they are now opening on Saturdays again (10.00 - 4.00).

Visited the new shop today. From Lambeth North it's not too far, but it's a considerable distance from Waterloo. I used to pop in there frequently because it was close to Southwark station, but it's going to be for special grouped purchases/list of things from now on I think.

Shop itself is nice, feels much more like a film photography showroom than the old place which felt much more like a supplies depot.

Shop itself is nice, feels much more like a film photography showroom than the old place which felt much more like a supplies depot.

I liked it, no airs or graces just functional

6800063939_d13e6e8222.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

I haven't been to the new place yet, I could just get the the old place and back in my lunch hour, now it's a bit too much of a rush but I'm looking forward to seeing it.

That's very true, it was very nicely laid out and everything has its place - the new place is a little bit modern spartan in comparison.

Back