Edit My Images
No
Hi all

Here is a few pictures from the last few events i have been too,

Britsh Drift Champs at Silverstone
Time Attack at Silverstone
BTRDA Rally at Ludlow
Retro Rides at Prescott

All taken in the last month or so just have not got round to making separate threads for each event :(

Comments welcome

Simon Deaton by Ruff_Snaps, on Flickr

Simon Perry - Lassa by Ruff_Snaps, on Flickr

Marc Huxley by Ruff_Snaps, on Flickr

Paul Beaton by Ruff_Snaps, on Flickr

Audi SWB by Ruff_Snaps, on Flickr

Last edited:
I would be well pleased with these,Louis ,some cracking shots and exposures.Really like the two rally ones ,but they are my thing.

Thank you. I am pretty happy with them and after that month of shooting I felt I have improved a bit.

It was my first rally event and hopefuly not the last. its alot of fun, just got to duck and hide when they come flying past!

2,6,8 for me are the best but still all great shots.

Thank you. I do have many more but feel these where/are the best.

Loving the sideways Volvo estate and the SWB Quattro

The Volvo is pretty cool has a V8 under the bonnet. The SWB was not a real one :( A chap in Belgium made this replica and has put every part that a swb had, was also packing 1050bhp from a massive sized turbo!

Love the comp in 4 and the madness of 8

Cheers, 8 I would of liked a full car but i just couldnt find a big enough gap in the trees :(

Some great shots there! especially like the Woodpecker stages ones, some good captures amongst the dust!

It was dusty alright. I was following one team on the day so didnt get that much time to shoot the bigger boys. Thinking I got 10 pictures others than the ones for the team.

Best Set of photos on here for a while,

Thanks very much :)

Some stunning shots there! I was at Trax aswell with a couple of the BDC drivers. I was quite happy with my shots until I saw these lol Can honestly say i`m stuck to pick a favourite

Some stunning shots there! I was at Trax aswell with a couple of the BDC drivers. I was quite happy with my shots until I saw these lol Can honestly say i`m stuck to pick a favourite

Thanks mate. It was a strange day with it being sunny one min rain the next. it meant for some quite dramtic pictures. Did you have media accredition at all?

Love the two drift cars shot !

Rob.

I Have this one printed up. Got a very simlar shot to this ill put up later :)

I did, but I am far from being a professional. I just happen to run a website suited to the type of event and its more media exposure for them so I got lucky :) It was a strange day. It was dry the whole time I had been there, first time I went over to trackside the BDC came out for a demo and it rained! Was stuck there until they went off! lol

Few of my shots are here...... http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=5813978#post5813978

Last edited:
Craker of a sot of Keith Parry in his Scooby

Dave

Thanks Dave.

I did think that was his name but didn't want to tag it as the wrong person so again thanks for confirming that.

I did, but I am far from being a professional. I just happen to run a website suited to the type of event and its more media exposure for them so I got lucky :) It was a strange day. It was dry the whole time I had been there, first time I went over to trackside the BDC came out for a demo and it rained! Was stuck there until they went off! lol

Few of my shots are here...... http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=5813978#post5813978

I am no professional :( its a hobby at present, started year and half ago and just kept shooting ever since. What is the website called you run?

Some nice shots in your collection btw :)

Thanks :) Still have a mountain of stuff to learn. I only started 1 year ago. Before that I had never picked up a proper camera! Its been a massive learning curve but its been a great journey! Its allowed me to meet new people and experience things I never would have expected!

Did you go to the Brands Hatch round of Time Attack last weekend?

Back