Silverstone Motogp 2021

Name
Roly
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, I haven’t been around for a while. Life kinda got in the way and I lost my passion for photography. But the weekends Motogp meeting gave me the chance to dust off the gear, although i'm a bit rusty to say the least.

Anyway here are a few shots I took, haven’t managed to look through the memory cards completely yet so these are just some random ones.

hope everyone is well.

Joan Mir by Roland Patrick, on Flickr

Pol on Pole by Roland Patrick, on Flickr

Alex Rins by Roland Patrick, on Flickr

That won't polish out!! by Roland Patrick, on Flickr

Joan Zarco by Roland Patrick, on Flickr

Changing of the guard by Roland Patrick, on Flickr

Terrific! You had some great vantage points and got really crisp images.

I hope you have a picture of Aleix in there somewhere.

Do you think they sent Alex M. back out to pick up the bits after the race ;)

Love that Cal has a clear visor on and your choice of angle let's us see his eyes.

Fingers crossed for Jake but I feel like he's not gonna get chosen for the seat for 2022. I hope I am wrong, he's a lovely fella and suited to the MotoGP bike.

Terrific! You had some great vantage points and got really crisp images.

I hope you have a picture of Aleix in there somewhere.

Do you think they sent Alex M. back out to pick up the bits after the race ;)

Love that Cal has a clear visor on and your choice of angle let's us see his eyes.

Fingers crossed for Jake but I feel like he's not gonna get chosen for the seat for 2022. I hope I am wrong, he's a lovely fella and suited to the MotoGP bike.
Rumour has it Jake might riding the Motogp bike again next race. He’s had a bit of stick off keyboard warriors but for his first ever go on a Motogp bike I think he did well.

I have a lot more photos to go through yet, got plenty of all the riders

Nicely done, really like the Marquez crash shot, everything about it works really well - great capture.

Cracking set of images....looks likely you were in the right place, right time for the crash.

Back