Silvia S15

Thanks for the comments all (y)

rpsmith79 said:
Lovely car, and great photos too

Sounds amazing as well!

Beav said:
Nice stance but it needs a different front bumper in my opinion. I like no2 the most due to the symmetrical trees each side.

I'm a huge sucker for symmetrical shots so won't be the last in my work, as for the bumper I wouldt change a thing but we all have diffrent tastes.

Last edited:
Carlh said:
number 2 is fav, the lighting sets a mood, there doesnt seem to be a mood for the other pics if you know what i mean. lovely car btw

Totally understand what you mean but unsure on how to add the mood in the other shots, feel free to throw in any ideas!

Nice sharp photos! My only negative is they are a little dark! Maybe that was the mood you had set tho, and in that case they look very well!

The exact same set with a really bright sunset would be perfect in my eyes !

Nice sharp photos! My only negative is they are a little dark! Maybe that was the mood you had set tho, and in that case they look very well!

The exact same set with a really bright sunset would be perfect in my eyes !

Thanks Aaron, Was trying to keep eye's on the car but I have a bad habit of making images dark!

Will keep in mind about the bright sunset for the next upcoming shoot!

Thanks
Sam

Number 2 is the winner for me. Since having an s13 I have always wanted an s15. Such a cool car.

I've just noticed that you're local, where abouts did you shoot these if you don't mind me asking?

Super cool car, always liked those

1, the car is too dark, some additional lighting is required here

2, I think the comp is too low down tbh. A little more exposure would have helped brighten the car, and get some detail in the trees above it. A CP Filter would help with the reflections on the windscreen too

3, Most of the picture is under exposed, I feel your pain with white cars! Merging of a few exposures if one way round this..

Looks much better doesn't it?

I think a bit more light on the road in front of the car is needed now. As the car is now bright, some light would be falling just infront of it wouldn't it.. and that'll lead the eye nicely to that sweet sweet S15 :)

Looks much better doesn't it?

I think a bit more light on the road in front of the car is needed now. As the car is now bright, some light would be falling just infront of it wouldn't it.. and that'll lead the eye nicely to that sweet sweet S15 :)

Updated image above Phil, Thank you for your comments it'll change how I edit and take photo's of cars :)

Re-Edit is a huge improvement!

Much better isn't it.. The next weakest link is those little tabs where the fog lights or trim would attach to - clone them out :)

Thats nit picking now though...

Saw these pictures the other day on s15oc where they were going down really well :)

The latest edit looks perfect to me also :)

Nice stance but it needs a different front bumper in my opinion. I like no2 the most due to the symmetrical trees each side.

The front bumper is the very desirable oem Nissan aero kit, I love it personnally :)

So much better. Really love the updated edit!
Re-Edit is a huge improvement!
Reedit looks great.

Many thanks all!

Much better isn't it.. The next weakest link is those little tabs where the fog lights or trim would attach to - clone them out :)

Thats nit picking now though...

Haha! Tempting but I feel I've done enough editing to this!

Saw these pictures the other day on s15oc where they were going down really well :)

The latest edit looks perfect to me also :)

Ah cool, Able to send me a the link via PM? (y)

Back