Sim2000 sample albums just arrived........ WOW!

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
I have never had a top end album on offer until now and after much searching at Focus this year I settled on Sim2000 and ordered their show special album pack (12"x12" etc). I wanted the album to be with a UK rather than Egyptian wedding so had to wait until the first of the season (July 23rd) to be able to get the shots and put the album together. I've just received everything and I'm totally totally blown away by how good the album makes my photos look. The quality of the print, paper and finish is simply stunning.

I can't wait to start showing these to prospective customers as I know they will be a great tool.

Good work Sim2000, totally recommended to anyone!

There is plenty of love for SIM! Their albums are stunning and I felt the same way when my sample set arrived. The printed metals are gorgeous.

The forum is populated by a mix of amateurs, part time and some full time pros, so you can't really expect a lot of responses regarding a pro-only product.

Just been on a two-day course which featured some wedding togs who price at the higher end (average package price @ £3,000): a lot of love for Sim2000 there.

Plus there are a few in this section who swear by them.

(Not me, I just swear.)

I use sim all the time, tried several others but the quality wasnt as good

Back