Simple Flower Shot

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Okay the missus STOLE my camera today and took this shot. Please do not encourage her with any kind C&C :LOL: Just a little sharpening is all the pp required. I'm sure that I can see a d700 replacement camera on the horizon :shrug:

http://www.ephotobay.com/image/ess-flower.jpg

Staff Edit : Image changed to clickable link. Pictures must not exceed current forum limits as per the rules. Please feel free to replace this with a fresh/resized image and remove this text :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice shot indeed.

I'm slowy getting my gf into photography by giving her my old Sony A200 as I have the A700 now.My thought is if she is into it then I can buy photography equipment without being moaned at.:D

Great minds Dean :)

At the last TP meet I had to threaten her to get my camera back :LOL:

Very nice shot indeed.

I'm slowy getting my gf into photography by giving her my old Sony A200 as I have the A700 now.My thought is if she is into it then I can buy photography equipment without being moaned at.:D

Please stop these comments RIGHT NOW she is looking over my shoulder and grinning :nono:

I better retract my comment about tricking them into photography for our own gains before you get into trouble.:D

Lovely shot, and the flower is really nice, love the colours :)

Mrs Geezer is rather good :)

Sorry, that's not helping is it? lol

Hi Dean

I'm always out snapping either on my own, with the family or on any TP meets that are about. I'm also a member of the Blackburn and District Camera Club Who meet up on a Monday evening. If you are interested in getting out snapping some time send me a PM :)

Yeah will deffo give you a shout sometime m8y for a meet up..I found the Blackburn Camera Club a good while back when I was looking for local photography clubs..might pop round sometime now I know a member from here goes.(y)

More than one too! They are all very friendly chaps. I was a little apprehensive when I first joined but I'm so glad I went. They have an exhibition in Radio Lancashire studios in town at the moment if you want to have a look. There is no meeting this Monday but the club outings start on 8th June and this is even more informal. Give me a nudge if you want to come along (y)

Yeah will deffo give you a shout sometime m8y for a meet up..I found the Blackburn Camera Club a good while back when I was looking for local photography clubs..might pop round sometime now I know a member from here goes.(y)

Can an admin please PLEASE close this thread while I still have ownership of my camera!!! She's just popping out for a sunset now. This is not fair!! :rules:

Sorry John,

Please widen your door frames as this is another thumbs up for Ess from here and her head must be getting huge by now. :LOL:

The colours in that really are gorgeous.

I told her to register herself on TP and she spent last night posting photo's soon I will have no camera, no computer and no hope :LOL: Ess says thanks for the comment Andrea (y)

Heya guys I've only just found this thread, thanks for the great comments, for someone only just getting into photography it's very encouraging! :)

Back