Critique Simple Light

Edit My Images
Yes
Evening all

Got the urge to play with my camera so went for a little walk with the dog and come across this crop not to far from home,
Not sure of the PP as the sky looks little strange to me? Critique always welcome.

cheers Kellett

Fields of Bromham.JPG

https://flic.kr/p/JZeJef

Last edited:
Thanks I understand theTolerance levels in PP just wernt to sure what I had done looked right, prefere the foreground with blacks dropped but as you say OTT for the background. (y)

The Barley looks a little better with a contrast boost as Neil said, I think a soft grad might improve the sky but it doesn't need much. If its not far away (and they haven't harvested yet) a nice drop of golden light would look nice if you can get it.
Like the simplicity.

The Barley looks a little better with a contrast boost as Neil said, I think a soft grad might improve the sky but it doesn't need much. If its not far away (and they haven't harvested yet) a nice drop of golden light would look nice if you can get it.
Like the simplicity.

Cheers Bonni I had used a hard grad when shooting, unfortunately that's the most golden it gets as you loose the sun behind the trees for the last 40 mins of light

Its a bugger that! flipping trees always get in the way don't they! Standby when they have harvested then for the straw bale shots;)

Back