Simple spelling mistakes can be so funny...

Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
Especially when theyre read by a childish mind like mine!

We got this letter home from school yesterday. Was hard telling her of her mistake this morning while keeping a straight face :D

nurseryletter.jpg

Priceless :LOL: how embarassed must she have been :D

haha:D:LOL::D

LOL :D:LOL:

She was in hysterics...took it in the faith its intended really...lol
Made us all chuckle.

That's a classic Marcel - brilliant.

Also stealing the letter - minus the willies bit to send out to our foundation stage kids too!!!

:)

Anth

hehehe - but I bet every single parent and carer has now read (and will remember!) the message. Cunning, or what :LOL:

hehe that's a good one - but I feel that she was obviously thinking of such things anyway because the 'i' is nowhere near the 'e' !!!! :LOL::LOL:

Ah, sorry,LP but she might just have been using 8 fingers to type and would use the middle finger left hand for 'e' and middle finger right hand for 'i'i. But I like your theory much, much better :D (y)

:LOL:

Only one thing on her mind then :eek:
Bob

Only one thing on her mind then :eek:
Bob

Don't! I think everyone must have done it at some point, written what they are thinking by mistake?

I used to work at a training company, teaching a number of premium IT certification paths.
We had a number of students who were thick but one springs to mind who had elevated mere stupidity to an art form. I was responding to an email query from him which I inadvertantly signed "Best Retards" instead of "Best Regards" :bonk:
Fortunately he was too stupid to notice :LOL:

I nearly posted the word THONG instead of THING in the handbag (sorry MANbag thread), very easily done, This beats that one though, by miles!!! :LOL:

Back