Single Buzzard

Name
Mark Molloy
Edit My Images
Yes
Only managed a few shots from the car today as i only had an hour to spare. Saw a few but each time i stopped the car ( even at a distance ) they were off. Spotted this one from a distance and watched it as it flew a bit closer. Not a great pic but one of only a couple i got today.Its head is lighter as its flying into the sun a little.

DSC_7185.jpg

Last edited:
Two good shots (y) i like the way there is room to the right on number1 for it to fly into, would maybe crop some off the bottom , Number 2 i would crop tighter:thinking:

How do you know it's not married?? ;)

no ring on??? :D

Two brilliant captures Mark :clap::clap: I especially love the one in flight (y) Hope you dont mind but I have given it a bit more of a tweak just to bring out a bit more definition. Not sure if it has something in it`s claws :shrug:

DSC_7185.jpg

not bad at all, something to remember if you pull up in the car while they are there, do NOT switch the engine off ! i dont know why but they always fly if you do, and for some reason they will sit longer if its still running. Dont open doors either, try and have the camera on the back seat or passenger seat :)

Never thought of that Ian, wonder why switching the engine off causes that.i have a diesel car and it can be a bit shakey when idling. I had the camera set up on passenger seat but had to stop short of the bird at the side of the road so the angle was a nightmare to get with the long lens.

Back