Sir Nigel Gresly

-Oy-

Worzel Gummidge
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
A4 Class No60007 'Sir Nigel Gresley' flying past Folly Lane Lancaster this morning travelling from the East Lancs Railway to Heaton Depot, Newcastle prior to working a Newcastle to King's Cross charter for Steam Dreams tomorrow afternoon, 6th April.

i-SVvbtdk-XL.jpg

i-32rp8mg-XL.jpg

i-84gL4Cj-XL.jpg

i-zZ5GR2b-XL.jpg

Excellent set,Dave. Last two are better..no foliage in the way.

Excellent set,Dave. Last two are better..no foliage in the way.
Ta :)

No3 my fave. Much rather have foliage than Armco :)

I rather like #1 , though I much more object to the overhead lines than the metal fence.

I opened a can of Photoshop whupass on this one.

i-kvdBMPL-XL.jpg

Number 1 for me.
Trains run through the country it has foliage if anything I would attempt to clone out the overhead lines. Had they been the old telegraph lines I wouldnt bother.
Nice set though

I opened a can of Photoshop whupass on this one.

i-kvdBMPL-XL.jpg
Excellent cloning.I do that sort of thing myself because I like a 'clean' photo. As I tend to indulge in detail what are those two white bits ? One infront of the loco and one on top of the railings. Look like bits of paper. Neither are in the original. Over to you :D

Excellent cloning.I do that sort of thing myself because I like a 'clean' photo. As I tend to indulge in detail what are those two white bits ? One infront of the loco and one on top of the railings. Look like bits of paper. Neither are in the original. Over to you :D

They're blobs - part of the "Ticks and scratches" old film layer :)

You've gotta love "Nige" no matter where he is or what the scenery is like (y)

Back