Sitting in the kitchen waiting for some bird!

Name
kelvin
Edit My Images
Yes
I have loaded the bird feeder up and have set the tripod and camera out in the garden. All I have to do now is wait for some action.

Does anyone else send their weekend doing this lol. It helps that I have a baby sitter looking after boy lol. Any tips on how to get the birds feeding quicker?

Kelvin

Damn just missed some, as I was looking at nasa eart photo!!! Damn you NASA!!!!

I think I may have caught a pic of one or two, but don't want to disturb the birds lol. It is killing me!!! arrrrrrr

Well I went and checked and the photos stinked - over exposed and to far out . So I have setup again and hopefully will pic a few more picture up before the misses complains (we are going out for food tonight ).

ive had mine set up for couple of hours to get the feel of a remote i have just bought, with birds its a matter of patience, i managed a couple of tits (ooo missus), i am after a robin so moved tripod to a place in garden where they spend a lot of time only had it set up half hour took it in, and low and behold a robin :bang:

ps remote works a treat

birdsingarden.jpg

Brilliant mate, I seem to have missed quite a few. Sadly I think the cheap remote I have off ebay is probably not up to the task.

I always have plenty of birds at the feeders, that is until I get my camera out, then they go elsewhere, I set up a new feeding station a couple of weeks ago, more natural and easier to get some photos from cover but not many birds seem to have found it yet.

Back