Sitting on the dock of the bay.

Edit My Images
No
Wasn't sure whether to put this in here or in the landscape & scenery forum. Does this work better in colour, black & white or neither!

Docks22.JPG

Docks22_B_W-1.jpg

Black and white I think. Dont know what the resolution of this is but I'd be tempted to crop right down just to the guy?

I quite like the colour version but agree with the previous post that it may look good cropped right down to just the bloke on the pier.

I would agree just the man, the pier and the water.

Hows this?

I've had a quick crop and I reckon it would stand getting rid of that bit of pier to the top? By the way the colour seems richer in this version which I much prefer.

Last edited:
Here we are. Another try. I will get the hang of this one day.

Lovely. I think you have got the hang of it. There's sometimes a better photo in the photo we took. Seeing it yourself is the hard part. Great composition now with the man on a third and none of us knowing what he is doing there and what is he thinking.

Last edited:
Thanks very much. Your right about the photo in a photo. Sometimes I take one and know there is a good pic in there somewhere, just can't seem to see it.

Lovely. I think you have got the hang of it. There's sometimes a better photo in the photo we took. Seeing it yourself is the hard part. Great composition now with the man on a third and none of us knowing what he is doing there and what is he thinking.

I have to agree, there is so much more "in it" now than in the original :)

Back