Sitting pretty... (Miss McT's 'at least one post a month' challenge continues!)

Name
Sarah
Edit My Images
Yes
A whole months worth of photos and only ONE I vaguely like :shake: Have been to some beautiful places too...must try harder Miss McT! :thinking:

Anyway... here goes - this one was taken at Washington Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust - well worth a visit if you're in the north east :) This little chap was just sitting there looking pretty and the light was lovely too... I was chattering away to him "please don't move little one, I would like to take your picture" :wacky:

Sitting_pretty____by_MissMcT.jpg

Well I like it Sarah even if the meanies arn't commenting. :p I find the feather to the left of the bird a little distracting, but other than that its a nice clean shot with a good reflection. The shot may have benefited from you getting lower to the ground though, although you may have lost the effect of the reflection then. Don't worry, nect weekend you will get loads of good shots. (y)

its intriguing if not grabbing. shame he's facing the wrong way.
I do like the still water and reflection

Thankyou :) I find the feather distracting too. Obviously MK is neglecting to teach me how to use Photoshop (I'm cheeky I know ;))

I havent been since its been done up. The water certainly looks cleaner than it used to be. If the Avocets return this year will have to give it a visit.

We're definitely going back so we can enter the WWT photography competition :D Even I'm going to give it a go :LOL:

Hmm! I somehow missed this one :thinking:

Love the colour of the water, & the feathery thing looks a very interesting one, (not seen one before).
Just a shame he didnt fill the frame a little more, imo.

Look forward to following your monthly postings. (y)

Back